Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

owoblow wrote:
Pls I can't update my blackberry ID,somebody pls HELP!

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Given that this thread seems to be exactly on topic to your issues, and that your post is #191 in the thread, you will need to provide the details about exactly what you've already tried from this thread and exactly how each attempt worked out. If you've not yet read this thread...well, then that's what you need to first do.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: repairs

whenever I try to download from blackberry Application world these is the message I get: Application world requires the latest version of blackberry ID, but when ever I click on update the message I get is; sorry there is no compatible version for blackberry ID at this time. The application may have limited functionality without the latest version of blackberry ID. What should I do?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

yomigold wrote:
whenever I try to download from blackberry Application world these is the message I get: Application world requires the latest version of blackberry ID, but when ever I click on update the message I get is; sorry there is no compatible version for blackberry ID at this time. The application may have limited functionality without the latest version of blackberry ID. What should I do?

Hello,

See post 187 above...it contains a procedure that has worked for many.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
CTM
New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Caroline

I have the same problem
Hall of Famer III

Hello,

CTM wrote:
I have the same problem

Then, logically, the same solutions already posted within this thread would also apply to you, right? So I recommend you invest some time, scroll up, and read.

Good luck!

CTM
New Contributor

So do you know the solution because I tried reboooting serveral times but still refusing. Is been two months now
Hall of Famer III

I might know the solution, or I might not. But, it's really a big waste of your time to wait for me to repeat the solutions already posted in this thread, of which rebooting is merely one. Your best bet is to actually read this thread, and any others that have similar circumstances...and see if the information already available to you works for you. There's no need for me to redundantly post what already exists, just waiting there for you to read it.

CTM
New Contributor

I tried everything but nothing is working, I give up
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 3G
My Carrier: couier

CTM
New Contributor