Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone

App World not showing an uninstalled app

I had an app called simply "Facebook Chat" which was perfect -- it showed me my inbox, not my actual chat, so I could use it as IM without me or my friends needing to be online, it'd alert me instantly of a new PM etc (while the Facebook app only pushes like every half hour or so).

However, one day it set it self to like June and every time it tried to update the messages it would crash (I imagine because of the sheer volume of the stuff).

So I thought I'd uninstall it and reinstall it as I've done with many other apps before.

But App World ate my app!

It's not in "uninstalled" anymore, it's not in "installed", it's just gone. I can't even find it from scratch - I only find a bunch of **bleep**ty Facebook chat apps, and none that shows me my inbox instead. I don't even remember, perhaps my BB came with that app, but shouldn't it be in App World anyway?!

Any direction much appreciated... I've tried like 6 other apps and nothing's as good as the one I can't find anymore! Thanks.