Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9819
My Carrier: Engineer

App World "My World" and Addendum Agreement....

[ Edited ]

I have a New 9810 and App World has not worked since I took it out of the box.  Everytime I try to open the "My World" section or download an app it askes me to agree to the Addendum Agreement.  I accept and then it just goes back to the home screen.  If I try to open "My World" again it just brings the acceptance screen up again.  I have pulled the battery and I have unistalled and reinstalled App World.  Every time I go to "Payment Options" my password field is blank.  When I enter my password I get the acceptance screen again.... I can accept but everything will happen again like a ground-hog-day loop

Any suggetions?

Also, if I try to download an app I get the acceptance screen....if I accept it just goes back to the current screen.  If I try to download it goes back to acceptance screen.

My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: App World "My World" and Addendum Agreement....

Have you figured this out yet? I just bought a 9930 yesterday and I'm having this same problem.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9819
My Carrier: Engineer

Yes, I did but I have not had time to post the whole solution.  It involved the payment method confirmation not making it to the new device.  The fisx was "ON-LINE" via desktop not blackberry.  If I could PM you I would just invite you to call me.

I will try to get the post out soon.

My Device: Bold
My Carrier: verizon

I am looking for this fix, too.  Was it ever posted?

New Contributor
My Device: BB Torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon

Join the blackberry beta program , and try out app world beta. Worked for me