Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

App World registration

Hi,

How to get the promotional code to get Registration fee waiver.  The registration page forces me to login to my Paypal account without promotional code.  Once I login to paypal got the following message.

"

Link a card to make an instant payment

Your recipient requires instant payments. To pay instantly, simply link a debit or credit card to your PayPal account.

"

The registration page says the $200 fee waived for limited time, but really not.

How to register without getting charged?

Thanks

New Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C and PlayBook

Re: App World registration

[ Edited ]

I have exactly the save problem.

I don't know why this message is shown, because on the registration page they say that the fee is waived.

First I thought you need to verify your PayPal account, but that isn't the solution.

My PlayBook app:
DrawBook
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

in my opinion, you just have to go to your PayPal account, and add a credit card or a VISA card to it.

Paypal willl then debit 1USD from your account, then credit your account with 1USD (usually the same day).

Once that is done, your PayPal account is complete and can be used by AppWorld.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Not Specified

Exact problem happening to me!

After I input my credit card info in PayPal, it gives me page not found 404 error.

Hopefully it won't charge me for the $200 registration fee.

*fingers crossed*

Does anyone know how to contact the BlackBerry support team? Since wherever I browse for support, I'm ended talking with machine.