Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Storm
My Carrier: Airtel

App World road map

Hi,

Does anyone know how popular the Blackberry App World is? any stats available comparision btw other app stores?

Thanks in advance

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Storm
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: App World road map

Hi everyone,

Apart from the above question, one more is: what is BB App World's roadmap? are they going to launch in various countries?

Thanks in advance

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: App World road map

Hi there!

For your first question, I have a small recollection of someone once posting some link to some article that discussed some usage stats, but I frankly can't recall. If no one answers you, you might try doing some searching here as well as via google.

For the first part of your second question (road map), any specif that would require access to proprietary forward looking information -- pretty much forbidden on these forums. I think that the second part of that question can be answered as yes -- but further details would refer back to the answer to the first part of that question.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................