Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

App World support email form will not accept my Tour PIN!

So, due to multiple replacement Storms, I have no PIN changes left on my Blackberry App World account. I read a post on here saying that if I fill out the contact form for App World support, they could help me out with this problem.

When I try to fill out the form, it says : "Please provide a valid Blackberry Smartphone PIN"

I'm 99% sure my PIN is correct.  I've retyped it a few times and verified it was correct.  No dice.

Is there another way to contact support for this problem?  Are the Tour PINs simply not in the database of valid PINs yet? 

Thanks for any help!!

New Contributor

Re: App World support email form will not accept my Tour PIN!

Any ideas?  I'd love to be able to access my App World account again!
New Contributor

I also tried some other PINs I found on the internet.  No luck.

Is the form working for anyone else?

New Contributor

Someone?  Please?  I would really really like to be able to access my app world account!!

Bump.

Brent just so that you know you are not alone.

I purchased an application which does not work with OS 4.7 even though it states that it does. The developer has tried but failed to diagnose the situation so I'd now like a refund for a useless app. However I too cannot use *ANY* PIN, be it from my two Tour PINs, my old 8830 or my old Curve (all of which are still in service) on the form.

Blackberry, what gives?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

brent_strong wrote:
Someone?  Please?  I would really really like to be able to access my app world account!!

Brent--I am so sorry, somehow your original messages got past me...apologies.

The Bad PIN message indeed has a cure...see you Private Messages on this forum for a PM from me with instructions. Once that is cleared, you will be able to log your issue into those RIM support forms.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

zonedguy wrote:

Bump.

Brent just so that you know you are not alone.

I purchased an application which does not work with OS 4.7 even though it states that it does. The developer has tried but failed to diagnose the situation so I'd now like a refund for a useless app. However I too cannot use *ANY* PIN, be it from my two Tour PINs, my old 8830 or my old Curve (all of which are still in service) on the form.

Blackberry, what gives?

I've sent you the same PM as I sent to Brent...follow that and things should be rectified.

Cheers!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I have the same problem.  My PIN wasn't accepted either.  Can you send me a PM with the necessary directions.
New Contributor

I am having the exact same problem!Can you please PM me the same information? 
Hall of Famer III

twags wrote:
I have the same problem.  My PIN wasn't accepted either.  Can you send me a PM with the necessary directions.

Sent...