Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8530
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Re: App error 200 everytime I reboot. PC will not recognize.

PLEASE HELP!!! I have tried this and the BBSAK keeps sitting there unresponsive on my PC - that is when I FINALLY get it to load!! I am about to cry or pull my hair out. I am a single mother with a small baby at home and a child in school with medical issues. I need my phone for emergency contact and medical problems that may arise.
I have a BlackBerry Curve 8530... so I also need a link to the correct operating system.
Thank you!! I hope I posted this in the correct place!! I apologize if I didn't!
New Contributor

TO: BOOMER56 Re: App error 200 everytime I reboot. PC will not recognize.

Hello again Boomer56,

I just uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled the BBSAK onto my PC and it is once again unresponsive.

Thank you again for helping me! I am sorry for being a pain!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: TO: BOOMER56 Re: App error 200 everytime I reboot. PC will not recognize.

So it's not able to recognize your device, meaning it does not auto-populate your PIN number when you launch BBSAK?

Let's try another route.  Make sure you have BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed on your PC.  If you don't, get it from here:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22

Then, use the following article to "force" DM to recognize your device.  You'll want to have that OS loaded and installed on your PC.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10144

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

I will go try those steps. I downloaded the BlackBerry Desktop Manager this morning. I will be back .. hopefully with good news =)

Forums Veteran I

Since you are on Virgin Mobile, you will need to do this before attempting the Desktop Manager force.....

Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader on your PC and delete the file on the bottom called "vendor."

Otherwise DM won't recognize that there's an update available.

In fact, while you're in that folder, connect your device to the PC, then double click on the "Loader" application up towards the top of the list.  See if it recognizes your device.  If so, continue on to see if you can get it to load your OS.  I'm about to head out for the night, but hopefully someone else will pick up the slack.  Smiley Happy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

I'm back =)

I ended up having to download the BBSAK on another computer... and it worked! I then followed the other steps you mentioned and I am back up and running! Sadly... I did lose everything! BUT I have my phone back! =) Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Forums Veteran I

Congrats! Good job!
My Device: blackberry 9300
My Carrier: t-mobile

My daughter had this problem and we followed your instructions and it worked yay thanks very much you saved me from a teenage strop!! Smiley Happy

My Device: BLACKBERRY 5820 CURVE
My Carrier: MTN SOUTH AFRICA

HI, please can you help me i have the same error code ( 200)
and i need to sort it out. it has passed the two year warranty.
please help me i need my phone to work . THANKS
Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: torch 9810-at&t
My Carrier: at&t

the bbsak can't detect my blackberry torch 9810