Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Celcom

App error msg, I'm suffer with this problem . Please help me...

My blackberry 9800 is no longer working with apps .. It appears that all newly installed apps or upgraded apps (purchased or free) now give a 'verify error' on startup. I have re-installed the apps and even re-installed the OS to no avail.

Online forums show many others with this issue but the only advice is upgrade to OS 7 which is not an option for the 9800 I own (a bit over a year old) some suggestion the app registry is full but no idea how to fix this...

This is extremely frustrating that the primary apps I use on my phone are no longer functional and there seems to be no way to get support or help on this issue beyond a vague suggestion that I buy a new device.

Can anyone help?

Blackberry 9800
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: App error msg, I'm suffer with this problem . Please help me...

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please provide the exact and complete error message -- from merely "verify error", I cannot deduce the specific error presented.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Celcom

I'm sorry, its something like this "Error starting apps; Error loading module 'apps' VerifyError." . Please help me . And as you know, not just me have this problem, everybody that use torch 9800 will have this problem . May God help you back . Thank you
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

I'm really sorry...but "something like" isn't good enough. What happens is that I'm searching a public database for you...and "something like" isn't a possible search method. Exact and complete is what I need.

Also, at exactly what point does it appear? And exactly for which apps? And, when you said "module 'apps' VerifyError", did you mean that something replaces "apps"? Exact and complete please.

Thanks.

PS...for faster results, you can help yourself by searching both here in the forums as well as in those public KBs I mentioned:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................