Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

App world help

Ive heard that even if you dont have a BB data plan thats its still possible to download apps on your computer and use the desktop software to put on your BB! is this possible and if so were?
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: App world help

Check the below link for downloading App World in your desktop -http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/appworld/download.jsp#tab_tab_download

But the question is if you don't have BlackBerry data plan then you won't be able to view the content of App World.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor

ive already got app world on my phone! i was just wondering if there was a way to download apps through my computer and not BB.  Just like how I got app world

for my knowledge you won't be able to unless it is hacked software.  so far there are not many hacked software for BB and might be none.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

newton32 wrote:
ive already got app world on my phone! i was just wondering if there was a way to download apps through my computer and not BB.  Just like how I got app world
hello,

Back three months ago, AppWorld did not exist, and people used a computer to browser a store and buy&download applications for their blackberry. Things have not changed. You can use your favourite desktop browser and go to bplay, handango, mobihand, getjar...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: