Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: App world: how to get back purchased app ?

Hello vadim123

Thanks for your patience !

At first , As you're unable to view that app in your device so from a PC browser visit BlackBerry World and login with your BlackBerry ID , Click on My World > are you able to view that application > If you are then you can reinstall it .

Secondly , if you did a backup of your device data including all of your apps before you did the Device Software update . If you have a backup which include that specific application then you can Reinstall it using Desktop Software. Can you confirm if you have it . But I am not sure if that application will still support your new OS 7.1 .So  you have to try it . So please try those and let us know.

Hey Vadim 123 , I have send you a private message within this forums can you please check that .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: life

Hello prince2012

As you're unable to view that app in your device so from a PC browser visit BlackBerry World and login with your BlackBerry ID , Click on My World > are you able to view that application > If you are then you can reinstall it .

Unfortunately No, Im not able to view that app.

At least it's very strange, because I see that app on the history tab. but how to install it again ?

history

Secondly , if you did a backup of your device data including all of your apps before you did the Device Software  

I didn't, unfortunately... and seems it was my mistake.

Highlighted
Elite II

vadim123 wrote:

At least it's very strange, because I see that app on the history tab. but how to install it again ?

Hi vadim123

That is the reason you're unable to view that application on your device in Uninstall list in My World  option .

vadim123 wrote:

I didn't, unfortunately... and seems it was my mistake.

As the application is on History list and also you don't have a backup , I don't find any other option to reinstall that application , as that application is currently unavailable on BlackBerry World . 

Sorry to say but I don't find or see any possible solution to this problem.

Here is the contact email of that developer  mobyware@gmail.com that I find on his contact info . I suggest email that developer constantly unless he reply you back , and let you know about the possible solution.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

Here is the contact email of that developer  mobyware@gmail.com that I find on his contact info . I suggest email that developer constantly unless he reply you back , and let you know about the possible solution.

Oh Dear, I wrote an email to mobyware@gmail.com, but got:

MobyWare Pantich
7:38 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
  Sorry, we are not developers of this app. Please, contact developer's support.
Elite II

Hi vadim123

Again some bad news and we're struck ! 

The only hope that I can see , if you contact your Carrier or mobile provider and let them know about this issue . If your carrier is unable to help you in any regard then ask them Escalate this particular issue to BlackBerry . Believe me they can do it for free .

Can you try that !

Contributor

Who is "carrier" ?
Elite II

Hi vadim

Carrier is the one to whom you pay your monthly mobile bills or from whom you're using your BlackBerry Services .

Contributor

Hey, prince2012.
Thanks for your help and I hope you still following with me Smiley Happy

Actually they are (my carrier) have nothing to do with this, because it is not an issue they are even competence.

Can I escalate the issue to Blackberry independently?
Elite II

Yes vadim I will follow you Smiley Happy

Regarding Carrier , yes they are and they have such capabality to escalate such issue to BlackBerry directly and it will be free . Also who is your Carrier ? Is your wireless service provider is  " life " I don't find any such carrier who provide BlackBerry Services !

Contributor

Yes its "Life", and yes they are not provide BlackBerry Services.
http://www.life.ua/en/