Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

AppWorld 3.0.1.58 Icon is Missing

I received an upgrade notification a few days ago and upgraded App World. The upgrade completed successfully, however, no icon exists. I searched all folders (using "unhide" option) and cannot find it. The app is listed as installed when I check for apps in my device settings. All modules appear to be installed.

When I try to re-download via the web, the device warms me that I am about to install 3.1.0.56 over my .58 version. Despite the warning, I did, in fact overwrite with the .56 version successfully (icon appears and App World functions as intended), but I then received another upgrade notice to .58, which I also re-installed. .58 version icon is again missing.

I am on a Bold 9700, using OS 6.0 build 2949, which I verified is the latest OS version avail for my device. My carrier is AT&T.

Suggestions?
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: AppWorld 3.0.1.58 Icon is Missing

UPDATE ... Apologies. I just read pinned post. Didn't realize the posts were in chrono order (expected most up-to-date) to be first. After scrolling to page 7 of 7, I see this is a widespread issue. I'll roll back to .56 until this issue is fixed.