Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Curve 3g 9300
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Application Memory of my Curve 9300 is busted

I'm having an application memory/storage problem on my phone. I've deleted unnecessary applications already, but my storage still keeps on going down to 0mb. Then when I restart my phone it goes up max to 18mb and after a few hours it goes down again. I don't know why.. Why does that happen?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Application Memory of my Curve 9300 is busted

Hello Miss Aj and welcome to the Community.

Now you see how I do this. Smiley Happy Let's make it short and quick. This is a possible memory leak.

To perform a reload please get ready with your Desktop Manager and follow these instructions:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

The memory leak can be caused by corrupted data from a 3rd party application.

Another option is to remove all 3rd party applications and install each one and watch the memory.

Also to note some applications will not work properly in BlackBerry 6. Once you find the application it will stop the memory leak.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

My Device: curve 9300 3g
My Carrier: o2

didnt work for version 6.0 any way to make it work need help!