Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Application: White Noise not installing on Playbook

The application White Noise is not installing on my Playbook. I reached out to the developer and they said that installation issues from Blackberry World are unfortunately problems that they cannot fix. The playbook is running OS 2.1.0.1917. The installation circle from Blackberry World continues to spin without the application installing. Please assist.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Application: White Noise not installing on Playbook

I searched BlackBerry World for apps named "White Noise" (or variations close to that) and came up with five results (from here in Canada, there might be different results from the U.S.) and none of them listed the PlayBook as a compatible device.

Could you elaborate as to which app you're referring? Please include a developer's name or a direct link to the app in BlackBerry World and we'll have a closer look at the situation.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

Please find the link below to the program that I am having an issue with.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24592/?lang=en&countrycode=US

New Contributor

Anyone from blackberry able to look into this. This has not been able to install in over a week. Full reload of the os didn't help either