06-20-2008 04:58 PM
Can anyone give advice on how to rearrange the applications on the home screen. I currently have ones on there that i don't use as much as others and would like to set it so that I have the most used ones on the main screen, i.e. call log, email, messages and so on. Also, how to delete different applications, such as Facebook. Thanks in advance.
06-20-2008 06:30 PM
1. Go to the full icons screen.
2. Select the icon.
3. Press the BlackBerry menu button.
4. Select "Move" in the pop up menu.
Other related tips:
- You can also create icon subfolders, if you want to move less-frequently used icons.
- If you are using a "Zen" theme where only 5 icons show at the left, select the bottommost icon before rearranging the icons. The first 4 icons in the top row of this screen, is the first 4 icons that will be shown in the main Zen screen.
- If you prefer that the BlackBerry always automatically display the maximum number of icons, go to Options->Theme and change themes to a more icon-dense theme.