Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Passport, Playbook 16 gig, 32gig, 64gig,
My Carrier: MTS,

Apps not displaying reviews

Don't get me wrong. I have two BB playbooks and a BB style and am a dedicated fan but I get a little peeved when the developers state that their product will do something and when I purchase it I find out different. The problem is that the reviews are not being posted. I for one posted a review about two items that were not doing what the developer said they would and these reviews were confirmed as being submitted but never showed up. This to me is something that has to be fixed as people who buy APS need the truth 

My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Giffgaff

Re: Apps not displaying reviews

Just purchased a Q5 and the same thing is happening to me. Very annoying, especially as the issue seems to go back a long time. Both my reviews were somewhat critical of the apps. I'm not saying it's relevant but right now I don't know and sure some reviews posted are critical now but they are mostly positive. Even the app that "allows" screens shots is highly rated. It doesn't even do anything (the phone already does it).