Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Arabic Support

How can I add Arabic support to be able to open to read Arabic SMS and Emails.

Thansk,

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000 ver. 4.6.0.190

Re: Arabic Support

Mine got the Arabic language support from the day one I got my Bold.
New Contributor

what is the software version loaded in the BB Bold which you have
New Contributor

HI. I have the same problem. My OS version is v 4.6.0.126 (platform 4.0.0.135). How I can add arabic language to my BB?
My Device: BOLD 9000

Install the new OS with multi-language support.  Follow these instructions:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=Bold&message.id=13588#M13588

I had the arabic support problem, installed this OS and it fixed the problem.  In application installer you will be given the option to install arabic support.

New Developer

I can help you with this. Please email me at blackberry.help.now at gmail.com

Hi,

I got an AT&T BB Bold 9000. It was unlocked using a software unlock code. I'm afraid if i install the new OS that supports arabic, the phone may be locked again and I would lose everything...

Please advise what I need to do to update the software and keep it unlocked at the same time... 

Thanks for your support

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9000

Hi Guys,

I have Blackberry Bold from (3 Mobile) in Australia, It doesn't support Arabic language. My device software (which is the latest here) 4.6.0.247 Platform 4.0.0.206

I checked with the customer care about providing the Arabic language support into my blackberry device, but NO LUCK. I know that to be able to do that, The O.S has to provide arabic support. I tried installing O.S from the Middle East (Emirates) which supports arabic, but didn't work.

I need to read arabic emais and SMS and even the BB Messanger....CAn anybody help me here please!!!!!!!

I have been using Blackberry for more than 3 years now, and I know what I'm talking about, so please if you think you have the solution, feel free to talk to an expert inusing BB Smiley Happy

Thanks a million