Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9530 Storm

AstraSync, BBerrysync, or SyncJE ???

Although I eagerly migrated to Verizon Wireless's BB Storm when my Windows Mobile based Samsung i760 died last week, I miss the complete wireless synchronization I had with ActiveSync.  For my small business, I need to maintain all received and sent email on my desktop PC, along with an instantly updated appointment calendar and contact list, while simultaneously having all this up-to-date data on my PDA, now a BlackBerry.  Can anyone share their experiences with AstraSync, BBerrysync, or SyncJE?  I'm considering one of these if it is fully compatible with Storm, if it forwards attachments that can be opened, and if it synchronizes reliably and consistently.  Thanks for any guidance!    
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9530 Storm

Re: AstraSync, BBerrysync, or SyncJE ???

I guess that I should also include the recently launched NotifySync to the synchronizing software and services that I'm considering.  Can anyone share his/her experience with using NotifySync?  Thanks, again, for any guidance you can offer for my consideration.
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]
NotifySync is the way to go. I even think there are only two products that have full support for ActiveSync on Blackberry: being AstraSync and NotifySync. Astrasync still has a lot of issues and even killed my Bold twice (had to send it in for repair once). And their support has only one name: a big ridiculous JOKE. I'm now testing NotifySync for a while on an Exchange 2007 mailserver and syncing is really fine. (And NotifySync DOES have GREAT support!)
Message Edited by marcop on 03-27-2009 10:04 AM
Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm2 9550

I am trying Notify  - great customer support. 

I tried Astrasync - NO customer support, only someone wanting me to buy it - even thought I couldn't get it to work.

Storm2 9550 SC, USA
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Feel free to give our product a shot - located at http://www.thinkpost.net. We provide the ability to sync contacts/calendar/notes/tasks wirelessly without an Exchange server. Thanks!
Vincent L
Sync your Contacts/Calendar/Notes/Tasks wirelessly from your PC to BB - http://www.thinkpost.net