Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Auto More not working

Just got the bold and activated with my work bes server.....everything is great but the automore feature does not work like my old 8310.  I have Auto More set to yes but almost every email that comes in, i must manually hit menu and hit More All to see the rest of the message.  Is this a known issue?
New Contributor

Re: Auto More not working

djjava9 wrote:
Just got the bold and activated with my work bes server.....everything is great but the automore feature does not work like my old 8310.  I have Auto More set to yes but almost every email that comes in, i must manually hit menu and hit More All to see the rest of the message.  Is this a known issue?

Auto more is working fine for me on the bold.

Chris

Visitor

[ Edited ]

djjava9 wrote:

I'm having the same problem with a user who I migrated her 8820 to a Bold.  Used the Switch Device wizard from the Desktop Manager 4.6.  Activated the phone on BES.  All messages on her phone she has to do More All even though the Auto More setting is set to Yes.

Message Edited by torpedor on 11-07-2008 12:33 AM
New Contributor

I had the same problem (and had used the "Switch Device Wizard" in Desktop Manager).  I went into Options->General Options, turned Auto More off, saved it, went back in and turned it back on, saved again, and it seems to work find now.