Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Auto Redial via Bluetooth has become automatic with after activation of BBM Voice.

I've run into a problem since I started using BBM Voice. After I've spoken to somebody on BBM Voice, the very next time I use Bluetooth via either my earpiece or GPS unit, it auto redials the last telephone number I dialed on my phone. I never had that problem before. I thought it just may be my earpiece, but my GPS doesn't have Last Number Auto Redial, so that's not it. Since a lot of my calling is overseas, it's become very awkward as I find myself dialing someone at 2 in the morning...their morning, not mine.

It has got to be my phone. Tonight, I tried to call home from my GPS unit, and it dialed the number for my friend in South Africa. This is really becoming very awkward, and I'm wondering if something has been activated on my phone. It sucks, in fact. And, by the way, the person I spend a lot of time talking on BBM Voice to is also having the same problem. Am I missing something? Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.