Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: ATT

Auto Signature

My curve 9360 is not showing my auto signature.  I have double checked to make sure I checked the appropriate box and that I saved the change.   Any suggestions?  Thanks

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Auto Signature

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are two places to enter the auto-sig, one for your BIS email and a separate one for your BES email. So, for instance, if you do not have BES but put the auto-sig into that entry location, then it will not be used by your BIS email accounts.

Please clarify the exact location into which you have entered your auto-sig along with whether you have BIS, BES, or both email configurations.

Cheers and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: ATT

Thanks for your help.   I am trying to add a signature to my BES email only.  From the email folder I selected options and then email preferences.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

OK...so BES it is...but, sadly, from that brief report, I can't quite tell exactly what you are doing since so many steps that you would have been attempting are omitted. Nevertheless, refer to this:

• KB29458 How to modify the signature for an email address integrated on a BlackBerry smartphone

If things are not working correctly, then you need to talk to your BES admins...they control, well, everything.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................