Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Auto Text not working

Hi,

For some reason my Auto Text has quit working. I have checked the language and deleted the "SYNC" as recommended in the support pages but still no go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Auto Text not working

Is your Auto Text stopped working for SMS? If yes then go to Options -> SMS -> Disable Auto Text: No

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: 8900 Curve

I'm having exactly the same problem, it seems to have stopped working over night after I did a software update! I went into my autotext dictionary thing and it has reset itself except for the stuff i inputted myself. So sorry, can't help I'm afraid, but will let you know if I find out Smiley Happy
New Contributor

Quote "Re: Auto Text not working by tanzim Is your Auto Text stopped working for SMS? If yes then go to Options -> SMS -> Disable Auto Text: No" Have done this but still isn't working!
New Contributor

Hey again, I've figured it out! I went into my options and was clicking through all the different tabs and found "localisation", this allows you to choose your languages and stuff. Although my phone language was set to english, my input language was set to dansk! This has solved my problem completely, no more niggly little lines on my texts! Hope this helps you!