Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: safaricom

BACKUP

Hi when my blackberry torch went off after a JVM error i tried to revive it without much success id also created an account with Blackberry i remember i could access my messages and BBM's i logged on after a few months and i cant seem to get them.

Please help

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: BACKUP

Hello kamiwetu, 

Sorry to hear about your issue. 

What site did you log in to? The only site that may have a backup of this information would be the BlackBerry Protect site but you would not be able to see this information on the site you would only have the ability to restore this data to a BlackBerry smartphone. Did you have BlackBerry Protect setup on your device? 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi yes i did have the blackberry protect set up on my phone n there was a time i would access my bbm messages on the pc im just nt sure how.

New Contributor

Hi i have a blackberry torch 9800 OS 6 i had installed the blackberry protect app i could access all backed up info etc but then the phone malfunctioned a year ago and i just had it fixed i logged on again and i had to re install protect amongst others however bb protect on my PC doesn't recognise my device and also I can no longer view what i had previously backed up. Please help