Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: 30001-161

BATERIA BBM CURVE

Good night!

I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 handset, I wonder what the battery specifies to be used in the same, because I bought a battery model C-S2 handset but NOT WORKED.

PS: I would love to be answered quickly, because I asked a question on this site a few weeks ago and got no response, I had to find the problem yourself!

I appreciate the attention.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BATERIA BBM CURVE

Hello,

Joker_ wrote:

I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 handset, I wonder what the battery specifies to be used in the same, because I bought a battery model C-S2 handset but NOT WORKED.

I do not know the model number of the original 8520 battery, but if you purchased one with the exact same model number that your original battery had, then if it does not work that may indicate that the battery you purchased is defective. Then again, since these few words are all that we have to help us understand your situation, so if there are other symptoms going on (e.g., your BB won't boot up with your battery, but a different BB will), we would need to understand those to properly provide you with useful guidance.

Joker_ wrote:

PS: I would love to be answered quickly, because I asked a question on this site a few weeks ago and got no response, I had to find the problem yourself!

Please do understand that this site is a user-to-user community of volunteers. As such, each has only the time they can provide here available amongst their equally busy lives, and there can therefore be no expectation of any response whatsoever. If another volunteer user happens to have an answer for you, then they may provide it. If no one does, then naturally there will be no response.

But, you can help...since you as well are a volunteer user here, if you post your solution into your prior thread, then you will be contributing to the benefit of everyone here, which would be a good thing indeed.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: 30001-161

sorry, had no knowledge that this was the site users, thought it was the blackberry itself.

Then, the defect was indeed the battery, although it did not work with the C-S2, had to do a workaround kkkk

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Joker_ wrote:

sorry, had no knowledge that this was the site users, thought it was the blackberry itself.

No worries...this banner is, of course, shown at the top of nearly every page of the site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

Joker_ wrote:

Then, the defect was indeed the battery, although it did not work with the C-S2, had to do a workaround kkkk

Ummm..."kkkk"? I do not think that I understand your solution...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................