Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8100
My Carrier: orange

BB 8100 nuked or battery with red slash line !!

HI my name is mustafa....Last year i was using my bb 8100 smartphone..i really liked it...its shape its model...Its a bb8100 maroon colour,..no 3g...orange company with oracle sku #:64768...

So what happened is that my bb was having a low battery & i turned it on..It was taking a long time to switch on,so i took out the battery..I charged it on my wall charger later i connected the battery to my bb 8100...It showed me a battery sign with red line on it...i thought the battery wasn't working so i was having an extra battery & used it but no luck it showed me the same sign....Then i searched & googled online & found out that my bb 8100 is nuked....My operating system is windows 7..I would like to know that is there any solution to bring my phone to live...really i liked it a lot....Any help would ve appreciated...

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: BB 8100 nuked or battery with red slash line !!

Hi mustafa_jamesbond,

To resolve this issue with your BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100 smartphone, please try to back up your data using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software and perform a clean reload of your BlackBerry® Device Software.
For further instructions, please see the following KB article.
 "How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows" http://bbry.lv/GI9beY

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 8100
My Carrier: orange

Re: BB 8100 nuked or battery with red slash line !!

no use of that i tried it too..my trackball light is shining green..its showing me battery with red line..plz help..it stops at reconnecting to jvm...