Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

BB 8330 Service problem

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to these threads and I got a BB 8330 problem. As of tonight at around 12am I wasn't able to send messages or log on to MSN or Yahoo, ok, well I though I did something wrong because I was tinkering around the phone again (My 7th system wipe, lol I know) an thought a wipe would fix it, well... I thought wrong, because of the wipe not only are the messages and the messengers not working but now I'm getting a "Service not enabled for this handheld" message. I don't know how to fix this, and I don't really have much time since its 1:30am now. If anyone knows what might be the problem or if anyone has fixed this issue before please let me know. If I don't respond its because I have gone to sleep, hopefully the service problem will have gone away by morning.

Thank you,

Miroslav

Message Edited by Hiper-Boy on 05-18-2008 03:47 AM
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: BB 8330 Service problem

I know that there was a scheduled outage that was supposed to affect all North America from 2:00A - 6:00A EDT. I am not sure if that is what was causing the issue.