Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9700 Bold II
My Carrier: Tango

BB 9700 - Mac reformatted my SMS/MMS Inbox

Hi, I recently switched my laptop to MAC and i synced it with my BB via the Software on the BB official site.  It told me i needed to update my software on the device so I let it do that and all is fine apart from one thing:  Now my SMS message all seem to merge into one message and I cannot see who has sent what to me etc.  I know I can "view folder" then scroll to SMS Inbox but why should i have to do that every time?

I have re-booted, security wiped and re-installed an old Windows back-up and the problem still persists so I guess it is to do with the software upgrade.  I have been through every conceivable menu and there is nothing i can find that will help me set the true sms/mms inbox to default when go into the SMS/MMS icon.

Can anyone help?  I am slowly convincing myself that this is a BB firmware/software problem.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: BB 9700 - Mac reformatted my SMS/MMS Inbox

Go to Messages -> Options -> Inbox Settings -> Uncheck SMS And MMS under Other Message Types.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit