Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810

BB 9810 Torch wi-fi issues

Hello Forum,

I am having troubles with my BB Torch connecting to my home wi-fi network. It doesn't connect  easily automatically anymore and if I search for wi-fi networks my network will show temporarily as a saved network then it disappears from the wi-fi listings. Maybe if I leave the wi-fi  radio on overnight it will connect after several hours being on and trying to connect in the background. It wasn't always like this, it would seamlessly connect to the home wi-fi before within seconds but now it is a futile struggle to get to connect. I have re-set the password on the BB but to no avail. The wi-fi modem is a RG networks model supplied by my ISP. I have tried to look into the modem online settings to see if there is something I can tweak there to make things work but I don't have sufficient technical knowledge to make a meaningful adjustment.

Please help with a meaningful solution besides the usual battery pull instruction that I have already tried.

Regards.