Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Black Berry playbook
My Carrier: ALshop.com

BB 9900 and BB Play book

hi i have a problem with my BB 9900 and BB play book.. my deviced is not working because of motherboard problem. My 90days BB suport is expired so i send my unit to deffirent service center here in Dubai U.A.E and no one can resolved the prob. they always say that mother board is faulty and the parts is not available to the market..

Can you help where i can send my BB play book and BB 9900 for refair? and how much the cost of parts (mother Board) for this two handset and refair charges. im willing to pay as long as you can refair my two unit.

please reply..

Solutions: 6,397
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BB 9900 and BB Play book

Sorry your devices are not working. No one here can tell this information or determine those costs as this is a user-to-user community forum, we are not RIM employees, but users just like you.

But let me ask, what exactly i wrong with each of them? Please post specific details, and let's see what we can help with here.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Hi! did you know the email add or any contact for RIM employees where can i send this isuue?

Again, I don't know the "issue", I did ask.

There is no Email support provided by RIM. You can get official support for your handheld BlackBerry from the mobile provider you subscribe to BlackBerry services. You haven't said who that is... your profile here states "ALshop.com" I don't think that is a mobile service provider is it?

For your Playbook, you can use the support options with which you are already aware. If your motherboard is fried or dead, I don't know what you can do.

When you've fully explained your specific issues with both devices, individually, perhaps some of us can help you. But, we won't know if we can until you do so.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

ok my two unit BB Playbook and BB 9900 is already dead.. so im trying to find from where i can buy the parts of it.

Ok, you're not going to answer my question.

I don't know where you can buy parts. Try checking out cnn.cn or truesupplier.com

Good luck!

Knowledge Base Updates