Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BB BOLD SYNC PROBLEMS WITH CALENDAR 2003

I have recently upgraded to a BB Bold and installed DM 4.6. In so doing I also had to upgrade Outlook 2000 to 2003 to allow it to sync – yes, I appreciate it’s an old version but suits my requirements.

Setting the DM4.6 Outlook User profile in the Intellisync SetUp to anything other than  ‘Microsoft Outlook Internet Settings’  for each of the applications results in a MS Connector Error – No message stores. You would think that the other option displayed - MS OUTLOOK, would be the logical choice but not the case for me!! However with the  ‘Microsoft Outlook Internet Setting’ chosen for each of the applications everything syncs correctly (Address book-Tasks-Memo) but not Calendar – the most important one. I have tried all manner of set up variations and a complete un-install and reload of DM4.6 to no avail. This is very frustrating because it is the most important element of the sync. As three of the four applications work fine my ‘gut’ feeling is that this is a ‘mapping’ problem to the Calendar file but I do not know how to resolve. Has anyone else had this problem and can anybody assist?