Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB Bold 9790
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

BB Bold 9790 connected to wifi but no BB logo beside

HI! I'm experiencing a wifi connection issue right now. My bb says that im connected to our wifi connection but the bb logo doesnt appear. Im a prepaid user and has no any data plan to a service provider. Before the hard reset, im enjoying the wifi very much.  Facebook, twitter and browsing on my phone. Then after that i hard reset it because of some issues. Then after i installing the back-up, the wifi logo happene not with the bb logo. And ive tried the registering to HRT and nothing happened. Please help me. I need my phone this coming school year. Smiley Happy) Thanks

New Contributor

Re: BB Bold 9790 connected to wifi but no BB logo beside

i think i fixed it already. Thanks to me. Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

What was the solution???
Highlighted
New Contributor

um. i supposed that you have read that im a prepaid user. so i subcscribed to the blackberry Internet service. Then i turned off my mobile data and connect to our wifi then the logo appeared beside the wifi logo. i guess you are in a data plan since your carrier is ATT. i suggest that you call your carrier and tell your issues. i hope that i was able to help you. sorry if not. Smiley Happy