Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

BB Bold 9900 Camera problem

hi

I really hope someone can tell me what is wrong with my phone or at least find out how to fix it. Lately when take pictures and go back to view them in the picture file to send by text or just to view them 90% of the pic is blacked out. It happen on all the pics but about 1 out of 10 pics take lately are like that. Its usually on good pics too   Has anyone else experienced this poblem and know how to fix it? I am hoping its a quick fix and not a problem with my actual phone. 

Thanks

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: BB Bold 9900 Camera problem

Hello suzettepv

Welcome to the Community

Please restart the phone by removing and placing the battery back while the device is ON. This process fixes the application modules in it without losing any data stored. Let us know if you still experience the issue after this.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BB Bold 9900 Camera problem

I have done just that on many occasions and those pics are exactly the same. For some strange reason they get sent like that in a picture text only to my mom who is with Sprint.