Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Koodo
Accepted Solution

BB Bold 9900 - Icons on panels are vertical HELP!

So last night I noticed that the icons on my panels are no longer together, but now lined up vertically! Not sure how this happened...I do know this happened right after I wasn't able to send any emails yesterday afternoon but once that cleared up the phone was working and looking as it normally does and then BAM! w/o warning the icons are now lined up.

For instance, my media panel looks like this

pictures

video

movies

camera

when it used to look like this:

pictures             video          movies              camera

This set up is annoying when I go to something like my Home screen panel that has a lot of icons...

Has anyone had this issue? What do I do!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BB Bold 9900 - Icons on panels are vertical HELP!

Have you rebooted by removing the battery?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

There is a setting for that, as well.

Go to Options >Accessibility. Next to Home Screen Grid Layout change it back to "Default"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Koodo

THANK YOU!!!! That's sooo much better! :-) BB Rocks!