Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: MobileOne Asia (SG)

BB Bold 9900 'Unable to login BB ID account'

I'm unable to login to my Blackberry ID account! I tried restarting my BB and changed my password many times but still failed. It seems that the problem isn't with the password but I have no idea what. And when I plugged in my BB to my computer, it detected that my country is JAPAN instead of SINGAPORE! I tried changing the country but there's no options to do it. PLEASE HELP!!!

florapgq
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB Bold 9900 'Unable to login BB ID account'

Hello florapgp

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

When we Install Desktop Software , It prompts to select our Country. Have you entered your country on that field ? If not then reinstall  Desktop Software and do this selection . Also you can On your device Open Clock > Press the Menu Key > Set Time > Scroll down and recheck your Timezone . 

Regarding your issue with BlackBerry ID , have you recently Changed your SIM, you can refer to this Knowledge Base to resolve your issue with BlackBerry ID :

KB28212 : "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.