Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BB Bold - Sent E-mail Messages

I am using my BB Bold, and when replying to an e-mail receivid in my handset, the answer I send is kept in my handheld but these messages are not being transfered to my Microsoft Outlook. I use Internet Service and not the Exchange nor the redirector type of tools.

As you imagine, all the mails I have answered from my BB Bold are sitting there I havent being able to find a way to transfer them to the Microsoft Outlook. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BB Bold - Sent E-mail Messages

Which email address are you using? I have my hotmail and gmail addresses on outlook and see my sent messages in my sent folders. I did not do anything special.
BB 9810
BB10 Alpha
BB Playbook
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BB Bold - Sent E-mail Messages

I am using one yahoo mail account with POP forwarding service, ad the other one is a company e-mail address but not using the Exchange service but an outsider services just as a yahoo one.

Do you know if there are special settings to allow me see the messages I send from my BB Bold, when I open my Microsoft Outlook?

Thanks again,