Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

BB Bold email invalid

This morning when I went to send an email it said "invalid email account".  I cannot send or receive emails.  It had been working all day the day before.  I went to set up on my BB and when I put in my password it said it wasn't right.  I sent to get my password changed and I changed it.,on my laptop.  Now I returned to my BB and entered my "new password" and  it says "Password invalid".  PLease tell me what I am doing wrong.  Thank you in advance.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB Bold email invalid

Hi chillibean

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Can you try this User Guide again : My email address is not valid

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Bell

OMG!  I am beyond frustrated with my phone!  I did what you said to do and when they said my password is invalid and that I should enter my email address and they would send the instructions or whatever to my BB email which of course is not working.

I am not at all computer savvy to say the least.  I actually could not find the words "my profile" on the Blackberry Support Form.  Is there other wording similiar.  Sorry to be a complete pain, honestly.  Thank you    Judy

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

chillibean wrote:

I did what you said to do and when they said my password is invalid and that I should enter my email address and they would send the instructions or whatever to my BB email which of course is not working.

Hi there,

From a PC when you go to https://bell.blackberry.com you can manage your email account . Or please give a call to them , I'm sure they will help.

chillibean wrote:

I am not at all computer savvy to say the least.  I actually could not find the words "my profile" on the Blackberry Support Form.  Is there other wording similiar.  

To check " My Profile " within this BlackBerry Support Community Forums , Click on your own Username or here chillibean , it will show your Profile for BSCF . And if you want edit your profile Info then on top left corner beside your username , Click on My setting .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.