07-29-2013 10:15 AM
I've tried all the possible means of recovery but it is not working. Trying the KB27956 doesn't' work neither.
When click the link http://www.blackberry.com/update in the procedure I get an error
Cette page Web présente une boucle de redirection.
Which means an infinite loop.
07-29-2013 11:17 AM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
I've tried all the possible means of recovery but it is not working.
Unfortunately, we have no way to know what "all" means in your situation...so we risk redundancy. Here are some additional resources, beyond the single one you cited:
igrandi wrote:When click the link http://www.blackberry.com/update in the procedure I get an error
Rather than that, I recommend this:
1) Uninstall, from your PC, any BB OS packages
2) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
3) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
4) Delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
5) Launch the Desktop Software and connect your BB...the software should offer you the OS package you installed to your PC. If, during the process, your BB presents a "507" error, simply unplug the USB cord from the BB and re-insert it...don't do anything else...this should allow the install to continue.
You may still need to incorporate, into the process, one or more of those other "tricks".
Good luck and let us know!