Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: CURVE 8520
My Carrier: B&YOU

BB CURVE 8520 no more access to internet, e-mail and MMS

Hello,

I have no more access to internet, e-mail and MMS since the restoration of my Blackberry which my operator had advised me because I did not have an e-mail anymore but still internet. I thus followed the instructions.
Unfortunately my Blackberry always says me: " your terminal met a problem during the connection to the application server " and have access which has " Browser of points of public accesses " (without other choice) and I have only 15 directories of services instead of 17.
I have no internet, e-mails nor MMS.
I thank you for your answer...

New Contributor

Re: BB CURVE 8520 no more access to internet, e-mail and MMS

Please help me if you read this topic....
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hello liloue,

Try reinserting your battery and performing a "Register Now" in the Host Routing Table to address the issue you are experiencing with internet, email and MMS on your BlackBerry smartphone: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB00014

If this process fails to resolve the issue, please contact your mobile service provider and ask them to re-verify the services on your account.

Cheers,

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hello FrozzieBear and thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately, I have already made the manipulation with the battery as well as the "Register Now" but unsuccessfully, moreover I have only 15 directories of services instead of 17. I made a hard reboot ( alt-mj-del ), as well as a restoration. Always unsuccessfully.
The worst it is because by putting my flea in another telephone (IPHONE), everything works very well (e-mail, mms and internet). I thus think that the problem comes from my Blackberry. Having tried everything, I am short of solutions to be finally able to take advantage of my BB.

If you have other thing to be proposed to me to solve this problem, I am interested....

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

[ Edited ]

Hello liloue,

Putting the SIM card in another device and having data functionality work is not a legitimate test in this case. Your BlackBerry smartphone requires service configuration from your mobile service provider that is specific to BlackBerry and if this is not configured correctly, you will experience the exact issues you are seeing currently.

If you would like to send me a private message including your PIN by clicking on my name above my avatar and selecting send user a private message, I can verify your current service settings for you.

Cheers,

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!