Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320
Accepted Solution

BB Calendar

Greetings,  When I purchased my BB Curve 8320 the included CD was blank.  Thanks to this group I was able to download control panel v4.5.  Is their a way to use/download the BB Calendar on to the computer?  I like the calendar but it would be easier to use on the computer for input and then sync with BB.

Thanks, Bob in West Michigan

Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9530

Re: BB Calendar

Bob,

If I'm not mistaken, you can configure Desktop Manager with MS Outlook.  This way you can enter calendar appointments in Outlook and sync them with your BB.

Let me know.

John

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: BB Calendar

Try the following -

Connect you HH with your desktop Manager in your PC. If you device is set to wireless sync then you need to turn off wireless synchronization. To do so go to Address Book -> click Menu -> Options -> Wireless Synchronization: No -> click Menu and Save the changes.

Click on the Synchronize button on Desktop Manager -> Click on Configuration Tab then click on Configure Synchronization -> Click on Choose under Address Book (on the right side of the pop up window) -> Click on you organizer apps (like, MS outlook, Lotus notes etc) -> Select desired apps -> select Synchronization radio button and click OK twicego back to Synchronize tab ->click on Synchronize Now

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit