Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Turkcell

BB Curve 9360 Constant "loading" - reboot problem

I bought my BB Curve 9360 last Friday. Today, I installed an app, which turned out to be not-working, so I deleted it right away. Then, the device asked for a reboot - until now it is rebooting.

What I see is the Blackberry logo, and the loading bar, accompanied by the red LED in the right upper corner flickering. There is no getting past that screen - once it loads completely, the screen goes dark, and it starts all over again.

So inspired by similar problems posted here&in other tech support websites, I decided to download the Desktop Manager and try to update the OS. This is where I got hit by a second time - although it is connected via USB cable,the desktop manager won't recognize the phone as connected, the phone won't show up a selection screen as to what I want to do (storage/sync... etc.) Yet it asked for my device password, which I entered correctly, and could choose the Update option. But while downloading the update, it suddenly stops and tells me to either check my internet connection - which is UP - or try it again later.

I am stuck! I've tried the battery pull, I even re-placed the media card. I don't wanna lose my phone so early! Someone please help...

My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: BB Curve 9360 Constant "loading" - reboot problem

[ Edited ]

I am also having the same problem. Just brought my first Blackberry and a week later this same problem started.

first there was a request for update for BB apps,after installing it said to reboot..it has been rebooting for the past 3 hours or so.. I removed the battery for an hour and replaced but to no avail..Also tried after removing the memory card but still not working.....thinking maybe i made a mistake of buying a BB Smiley Sad