04-07-2010 02:09 PM
Help! I installed the BB Desktop Manager for Mac from Verizon and synced my data. It deleted all of my contacts and calendar info from my BB. I called BB and Verizon and they stated that this happens sometimes when you sync and there was nothing they could do to retrieve it! At least I got help from the Apple store to move my pics from my BB to iPhoto before anything happened to my pics of my kids! Any suggestions?
04-07-2010 03:34 PM
There is a setting within the BB Desktop Manager that controls the Direction of Synchronization.
- From the Main Menu, click on Synchronize.
- Under Configure, click on Synchronization.
- Click on the button Synchronization
- Highlight the specific item and click on Setup
- Select the desktop application that it will be synchronizing with and click on Next.
- You will now be presented with the Direction of Synchronization screen.
Hope this helps,
04-07-2010 04:05 PM
Thanks but that would have been nice to know before I synced using Verizon's directions. I guess I might be able to use this for next time but it won't bring back all of my contacts or my calendar data. I think it will be less time consuming and costly to purchase the Missing Sync.