Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: torch
My Carrier: at&t
Accepted Solution

BB Desktop will not display properly in Windows 7

I installed BB Desktop 7 on my Windows 7 64bit machine.  It runs but the display is either all white or all black.  How can I get desktop to display correctly?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: BB Desktop will not display properly in Windows 7

The Desktop Manager is black its application interface, verify that allas down the 64bits version for your PC.

If the problem still evidences the persistence desintala Restarts the PC and then proceeds to re-install.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB Desktop will not display properly in Windows 7

kevin3d wrote:

I installed BB Desktop 7 on my Windows 7 64bit machine.  It runs but the display is either all white or all black.  How can I get desktop to display correctly?

Hello kevin3d

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

I suggest perform a Clean Uninstall of Desktop Software then re-install it again , for help refer to those Knowledge Base :

• KB02206 : How to perform a clean uninstall of the BlackBerry Desktop Software
  • KB16236 : How to install the BlackBerry Desktop Software for Microsoft Windows

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.