Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

BB Enterprise Messenger (OCS) issue

Not sure if this is the best place to put this problem but I will post anyway...

Trying to install Enterprise Messenger on Curve 9320 and when going through to install this get an error message -

Your blackberry smartphone version is not supported (9300_umts 7.1.0) and it will not allow me to install

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: BB Enterprise Messenger (OCS) issue

Where are you trying to install it from? If your phone is connected to a BES Corporate server and this is to connect to your work IM system then you may be best off speaking to your IT Admin.

New Contributor

Is there an issue with loading Lync (BB Enterprise messenger) onto BB OS 7.1 and higher, I have now found other users with BB's that have this installed and running but they are running OS 7 so I am now leaning towards Lync not running on OS 7.1 or higher, I cannot seem to find anything listed anywhere on line that confirms this though.

This is connected through a BES server 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

I would speak to your IT department as they will be able to give better advice. 

New Contributor

I am in IT but we cannot find any information just wondering if anyone here knew anything or had a link to somewhere with the specs