Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Ola

BB ID identification

I already have a blackberry ID on my device, but then I used the same one when I downloaded BBM on my iPad. Basically, now my ID won't open on both devices. iPad doesn't open it, and BlackBerry mentions that I need to put the username associated with the device. I tried many different things, deleting the account making new one etc. I need help, please. I can't open my ID on my blackberry and I need it!
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (, 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: BB ID identification

Hi Lowlax

You can only use 1 BlackBerry ID for 1 device. If you sign out and then sign in with a different BlackBerry ID, you must delete all of the data from your device. Options > Security > Security Wipe. All your contacts, photos, videos, documents stored in phone memory will be deleted. Hence you need to backup your data through BlackBerry Desktop Software.

I suggest to uninstall BBM in Ipad before wipe your BB and use another BBID for Ipad.

Good luck and let us know.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals