Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodaphone

BB MESSENGER- BBM MESSAGES ARE RED CLOCKING AND NEVER SEND

for a while my phone has been very slow and messages slow att sending but did eventually send/deliver. well one morning when i woke up i discovered my bbm (blackberry messenger) was not working my display picture, status, name wouldnt change and my messages wouldnt at all send. A red clock would appear at the side and messaged never sent so i removed my battery and restarted my phone but this didnt work. i also tried to fix the problem by removing my sim and re inserting it but this didnt work either. What can i try now and how do i fix the problem???

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: digicel trinidad and Tobago

Re: BB MESSENGER- BBM MESSAGES ARE RED CLOCKING AND NEVER SEND

Is it possible that your service has been disconnected? It could be that your phone is not getting coverage either because of a network problem with your carrier or because u haven't paid your bill and you have been disconnected. So contact them.
Hope this helps. Let me know if your problem has been solved.
Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: MTN

Re: BB MESSENGER- BBM MESSAGES ARE RED CLOCKING AND NEVER SEND

Hello !

Try the following:

Connect your device to WiFi.

Now try accessing BBM.

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest there time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.