Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

BB NEWBIE!! Please help me get pictures into my phone from my Computer!

I have been trying to get pictures of my 3 wonderful kids into my phone off of my computer. I also have them on a USB flash drive that I have all of my pictures on that I have also tried to move them off of. I have the newest version of  BB Desktop Manager that I downloaded last night. I than click on the media manager and it opens up a window Media Manager. On the top I have some pictures that I have choosen to downloaded to my phone listed under My Media. On the bottom part of the screen I can not get it to list me phone in there under My Devices. My USB Flash Drive will but not my phone. I have check the connection to my phone on the desk manager and it says that it is connected.

Please help me as I am getting Frustrated....

Thanks In Advanced!!

Alicia

Regular Contributor
My Device: ATT BOLD 9700

Re: BB NEWBIE!! Please help me get pictures into my phone from my Computer!

have you tried a different usb port for the bb? it should show up automatically. if that does not work, an easy way too is to email them to your bb then save them to the bb itself or the memory card on the phone if one is available, hope this helps