Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9930
My Carrier: Glo Nigeria

BB Stopped working with wifi

I arrived USA from Nigeria and at the airport was able to use my BBM with the lounge wifi. Few days later I got a Tmobile line but the BB wont work. I removed the Tmobile card and now the BBM has refused to work even with wifi. The wifi is working because I can browse internet on the phone.

I have removed battery, switched off mobile network, still the BBM has refused to come back on with the wifi. please help.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BB Stopped working with wifi

Insert the SIM card you wish to use and register your phone on the network. To do this, on your homescreen follow Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Tables>(Menu Key)>Register Now.

Let us know if that helps you. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9930
My Carrier: Glo Nigeria

Re: BB Stopped working with wifi

Thank you for the quick reply. I have already tried that option many times. It confirms mail for registration has been sent but nothing changes. I still can use the BBM