Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BB Torch 9800
My Carrier: T Mobile

BB Torch 9800 No one can hear me when I call!

I update to the latest version using the desktop manager and issue still here! Seems like the mic is not working! Anyone,.?? Please need help!
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: BB Torch 9800 No one can hear me when I call!

[ Edited ]

Hey Renew ,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

I would suggest to do a clean reload of the BlackBerry® device software as shown here:
How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry® Device Software for Windows
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320

Please test before restoring any data to the BlackBerry® device.

If the issue still persists after the reload, further investigation might be required. To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Claro Argentina

Re: BB Torch 9800 No one can hear me when I call!

I'm having the same issue, none can hear me but I can hear them. I can only hear my own voice echo. When using a Bluetooth device or the hands-free they can hear me perfectly. I have wiped the OS and installed new versions and then old ones but the problem still there. The phone I've got is an unlocked model from AT&T and I'm using it in Argentina (Claro). I don't know what to do! ...  the mic seems to work fine, I recorded a video and the sound is good, so I think it may be a software issue. Now it has OS v7.1 Bundle 1997. (9810M_v7.1.0.569_P5.1.0.415)

Please help me on this issue!!! Thank you.