Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
06-14-2013 12:50 PM
I have got a problem with my deviceTorch 9810 : the screen does not rotate anymore...
I already search into the options and configuration but I don't find the section to activate it ...
Is it a problem with the "accelerometer" ?
Please could you help me...
06-14-2013 10:41 PM
06-14-2013 11:03 PM
Thanks for your answer...
1) Yes I already (many times) try rebooting by removing the battery, but it does not solve the problem.
2) Here are the tierce applications installed :
* Badoo (v.1.13.1)
* Battery with alert free home screen (v.1.0)
* BlackBerry Messenger (v.22.214.171.124)
* BlackBerry Protect (v.126.96.36.1996)
* Facebook (v.188.8.131.52)
* Memory booster (v.4.3.10)
* Multi Alarm Clock (v.2.2)
* Quick Weather - Weather Widget (v.1.17)
* Twitter ((v.184.108.40.206)
06-14-2013 11:14 PM
06-15-2013 01:03 AM
06-15-2013 01:24 AM
It does sound like there is some faulty hardware in there. The only last resort is to reload the OS from scratch.
Here are instructions:
1. First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
2. It doesn't hurt to do a manual backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion and unplug BlackBerry. You can get BlackBerry Desktop Software here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
3. Download the OS file from step 1 to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Also check the following locations for vendor.xml files and delete any instances of the file:
On Windows Vista/7 navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
On Windows XP navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
5. Use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to next step.
6. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader