06-14-2013 12:50 PM
I have got a problem with my deviceTorch 9810 : the screen does not rotate anymore...
I already search into the options and configuration but I don't find the section to activate it ...
Is it a problem with the "accelerometer" ?
Please could you help me...
06-14-2013 10:41 PM
06-14-2013 11:03 PM
Thanks for your answer...
1) Yes I already (many times) try rebooting by removing the battery, but it does not solve the problem.
2) Here are the tierce applications installed :
* Badoo (v.1.13.1)
* Battery with alert free home screen (v.1.0)
* BlackBerry Messenger (v.22.214.171.124)
* BlackBerry Protect (v.126.96.36.1996)
* Facebook (v.188.8.131.52)
* Memory booster (v.4.3.10)
* Multi Alarm Clock (v.2.2)
* Quick Weather - Weather Widget (v.1.17)
* Twitter ((v.184.108.40.206)
06-14-2013 11:14 PM
06-15-2013 01:03 AM
06-15-2013 01:24 AM
It does sound like there is some faulty hardware in there. The only last resort is to reload the OS from scratch.
Here are instructions:
1. First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
2. It doesn't hurt to do a manual backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion and unplug BlackBerry. You can get BlackBerry Desktop Software here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
3. Download the OS file from step 1 to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Also check the following locations for vendor.xml files and delete any instances of the file:
On Windows Vista/7 navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
On Windows XP navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
5. Use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to next step.
6. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader