Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

BB Torch- Email server connection lost since unlocking phone and constant buffering

Since unlocking my BB 9800 I can not received emails (cannot connect to the server).  I have WiFi and  can connect to the internet but not the server for emails.  Prior to unlocking I had no issues.  Also, is there a cure for the constant buffering?  This is the second handset with the same issue.   My provider is Vodafone and I am in medium term based in the US so having emails on my mobile (via Wifi) as my roaming is off is essential. Please help as Vodafone could not. 

Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: 9700

Re: BB Torch- Email server connection lost since unlocking phone and constant buffering

[ Edited ]
That is something you need to figure out with your current carrier

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BB Torch- Email server connection lost since unlocking phone and constant buffering

Vodafone have said it was a firmware or hardware issue... so Im i the piggy in the middle without emails as my roaming is switched off. Again, the only change was entering the code given to me from Vodafone and no more server connection.  can you get a second opinion please!